Topic: Disable local email delivery
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL 9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIAB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I installed Iredmail with my primary domain, but I would like Iredmail to work only as an SMTP server and therefore forward emails destined for my domain to the real MX server of my domain.
Currently, when sending an email to my domain, Iredmail replies that the local user is not defined and therefore the email is discarded.
I tried changing mydestination in main.cf file, but it doesn't work.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.