Topic: Sub-addressing into a sub-folder?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
email@example.com seems to work fine (delivering message into folder foo of user.
Is there any way to specify a sub-folder with "+" sub addressing?
Up until quite recently, I was running a very old version of iRedMail 0.9.3, and I was able to accomplish this via firstname.lastname@example.org, which would deliver the message into folder foo/bar (the bar subfolder within folder foo)
My new iRedMail server (1.6.2, and 1.6.3 as of today) delivers the message addressed to "user+foo.bar" to the inbox of "user"
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.