Topic: Banned IP addresses - cannot close log window
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 5.5 (LDAP)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I think there was a bug introduced with the latest version of iRedAdmin-LDAP-Pro. When we open "Log" for specific banned IP address, the log is shown, but now we cannot close the window with any "x" button, not even Esc key. The console error is:
"Uncaught TypeError: content.get(...).style.removeAttribute is not a function"
Thank you for checking this one.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.