Topic: Location of Attachment Log file
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, currently i need to check all email transaction logs specially if the email has an attachment on sending and receiving. I looked in /var/log/mail.log and other major logs of iredmail. Still can't find. Can you help me? Where can i find the logs if there is attached file from incoming email and outgoing email.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.