Topic: iRedMail in Proxmox Container
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Installed in a Rocky CT under Proxmox 7.4.
Seems all working fine.
I also mounted /var/mail/mail1 using a Bind Mount Point without problem.
Any advice/ counterindication / limit for this configuration?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.