Topic: Issues with accessing EC2 Instance and Installed Applications
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu-jammy-22.04-amd64-server-20230919
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am installing iRedMail onto a ubuntu EC2 Instance that is behind a bastion server, but I am accessing from an IP in the security group. I have tried installing with and without the firewall and I have gotten the same behavior. Once I do the install and reboot the server I cannot SSH into the instance on port 22. I also get the following error when I try to access Roundcube webmail, netdata and the Web Admin Panel:
This site can’t be reached amnshp.mail.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
I am using amnshp.mail.com as the server host name and amnshp as the mail domain. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Thank you!!!!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.