Topic: shadowLastChange set to 19687

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hello , we noticed that when we update a password using admin console or self password reset in roundcube shadowLastChange is set to 19687 (always set to that number wich is epoch for  1 January 1970)

Where i can check a log or something to fix this issue?

thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: shadowLastChange set to 19687

shadowLastChange is number of days since 1 Jan 1970. If you reset password on same day, then yes it's set to same value.

But shadowLastChange must be for example if i change today my password day since 1 jan 1970, in this case is setting up to "1 jan 1970" instead for example "27 Nov 2023" regardless of whether the change is made from roundcube or from admin the time setted in shadowLastChange (Parameter that use Roundcube password plugin to check the expiracy of the password)

Any help on this? we cannot use password plugin because this trouble.

Thanks

"19687" means it's 19687 days since 1 Jan 1970.
I don't get it, What's the issue with this number?

the problem is that, for example, if I change my password today my shadowlastchange should be 1703594135 (epoch at the time of this post) however if I change my password today my shadowlastchange becomes "19687" so even if I change my password when I try to enter again I will be asked again to change my password in an infinite loop.

The password_reset script of roundcube checks shadowlastchange and if this is greater than 90 days (parameter that we set in the config) requires a password change, when the shadowlastchange is always set to "19687" it always asks to change the password.

shadowLastChange stores the DAYS since 1 Jan 1970, but seems you expect it to be another timestamp, what does your example "1703594135" mean? seconds?