Topic: Backend statistics not updating

I installed now a totally new server with iRedMail 1.6.7. In the first two hours the web interface was showing on the dashboard the correct numbers. (e.g. top senders) but after about two hours the data stopped updating. Is there a process hanging? Or how can I make these numbers accurate again?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Backend statistics not updating

Did server really have new emails in / out?
iRedAdmin-Pro queries amavisd sql database to get "top sender", so if emails were processed by Amavisd and you didn't disable SQL integration in amavisd, then it should work fine.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Did server really have new emails in / out?
iRedAdmin-Pro queries amavisd sql database to get "top sender", so if emails were processed by Amavisd and you didn't disable SQL integration in amavisd, then it should work fine.

Yes, it does. A lot more. I personally get about 100 emails per day and for the whole server the statistics is showing 30 or 40.

So I should check the amavisd log then?

Some further information. At the moment the dashboard is showing 12 received and 6 sent.

This query on the amavis database: select count(*) from msgs WHERE time_iso LIKE '20231220%';

gives me:

Is it iRedMail SQL edition? or LDAP?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Is it iRedMail SQL edition? or LDAP?

It is LDAP.

I just realized that I am in the wrong forum here. This should go to iRedAdmin Pro. Huangbin can you move it?

r.luthiger wrote:

I just realized that I am in the wrong forum here. This should go to iRedAdmin Pro. Huangbin can you move it?

Doesn't matter that much, the point is there's someone take care of it. smile

Question: Let's say you have 1348 records in "amavisd.msgs" table, but do they all belong to your email domain names? For example, some emails were sent from/to by address ends with "@<server-hostname>"?

If not the case, I'm afraid that i have to debug it myself via ssh.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Question: Let's say you have 1348 records in "amavisd.msgs" table, but do they all belong to your email domain names? For example, some emails were sent from/to by address ends with "@<server-hostname>"?

At the first glance I would say all of them are email domain names.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

If not the case, I'm afraid that i have to debug it myself via ssh.

Sure. Do you want to send me your public key by email?

Sent ssh public key via Telegram.