Topic: SOGo Exchange ActiveSync Setup Instructions
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I installed iRedMail with SOGo (the version that requires a fresh server to install, and uses nginx for the webserver), and I require Exchange ActiveSync to work, please can someone tell me what settings I need to change for this and how to associate the ssl certs.
I have certs from Let's Encrypt for the mail server, and emails send and receive fine, and SOGo webmail works with no cert error. SMTP relay works so no authentication issues there. IMAP doesn't work due to certificate issue but I've made a separate post for that.
Just need Exchange ActiveSync so desktop and mobile mail, calendar and contacts clients can sync.
Thanks in advance
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.