Topic: Domain Quota Increase

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.8 MariaDB Edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 20.04.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi there

I need to increase the Domain quota (not the mailbox quota), and realise to do this easily iredAdmin Pro would be the way to go, but sadly I simply won't be able to get sign off to buy it.

I've read that this can be done by editing the correct MySQL table, but have no idea how to find this. Could anyone please talk me through this process?

Thanks in advance

Mark

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by Pavel Zhe 2024-02-01 18:46:29)

Re: Domain Quota Increase

mark.neil wrote:

====
Hi there

I need to increase the Domain quota (not the mailbox quota), and realise to do this easily iredAdmin Pro would be the way to go, but sadly I simply won't be able to get sign off to buy it.

I've read that this can be done by editing the correct MySQL table, but have no idea how to find this. Could anyone please talk me through this process?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Correct me if I wrong, but Domain Quota calculated as sum of user's quotas in non-Pro version.

domain settings store in 'domain' table. By default, quota = 0 (unlimited?) and maxquota = 0
Then, use something like

SELECT domain,maxquota,quota from domain;
UPDATE domain SET quota = '1024' WHERE domain = 'domain.com';
UPDATE domain SET maxquota = '8192' WHERE domain = 'domain.com';

I don't know how this value should be defined. Possibly, in MBytes.

Hi Pavel

Thanks for the reply. You're quite correct when you say Domain total is sum of users quotas. I didn't realise it was something so straightforward as that.

Thanks again

Mark

Pavel Zhe wrote:
mark.neil wrote:

====
Hi there

Thanks in advance

Mark

Correct me if I wrong, but Domain Quota calculated as sum of user's quotas in non-Pro version.

domain settings store in 'domain' table. By default, quota = 0 (unlimited?) and maxquota = 0
Then, use something like

SELECT domain,maxquota,quota from domain;
UPDATE domain SET quota = '1024' WHERE domain = 'domain.com';
UPDATE domain SET maxquota = '8192' WHERE domain = 'domain.com';

I don't know how this value should be defined. Possibly, in MBytes.

Domain quota is only used by iRedAdmin-Pro, manually updating the SQL value is useless without iRedAdmin-Pro.