Topic: No webmail on Sogo (fresh install)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.8 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ? Guess LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no? should be AD
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am a first time user of iRedmail and just starting my journey with Linux server, generally speaking. So, there might be knowledge gaps. This server is not going to be public available, its just for me getting Linuxserversystems to know. I got a Windows environement with an AD server (LAB environment) and wanted to add a Mailserver. I used the iRedInstaller and used the OpenLDAP installation with SoGo as WebUI and followed afterwards:
From initial tests:
Postfix tests works, can check users, groups etc on Windows AD side
Dovecot can telnet and use AD user credentials
Sogo work partially, means AD User can log on, but only see Calender, thats it.
Means the global Address book works, but no Mailbox
How to configure SoGo to be usable a full fledged Mailclient?
FYI: using a Mailclient to send and recieve mails does work
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.