Topic: Thunderbird filters in iRedMail
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Ubuntu Server 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue..
I came across a question about the work of iRedMail and Thunderbird.
By installing the message filter and running it in the program, it works fine. Emails arrive in the desired folder according to the set parameters.
When you disable the program, the filter stops working and emails arrive in the shared folder.
Is it possible to add filters to the server when adding them to Thunderbird and they worked regardless of whether the program is enabled or not?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.