Topic: How to change PHP version in the installer?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: uBuntu 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nGinX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've been looking into the script but surely need days to understand the work flow.
I just want to make small adjustment within the script, especially the PHP version.
As I use the latest PHP 8.3 from PPA when using the script at the end its showing error about file not found since its try to look for PHP8.1 folder.
So, I figure out the script isn't detect from the package version but hard coded within installer.
Am I wrong? How to get it proper to use php 8.3 rather than official ubuntu 8.1
At the moment, I just simply copy the php config from my other mail server and its working properly in the new server. The one named www dot conf under pool.d directory. I renamed it too just in case get replace by system when updating.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.