1 (edited by briancady413 2024-03-09 18:16:12)

Topic: iRedMail's login takes over other subdomain's webpage

iRedMail's login takes over other subdomain's webpage:

iRedMail 1.6.8 downloaded on fresh Debian 11 install with MariaDB 15.1 and nginx 1.18.0, then downloaded Mattermost-9.5.2-linux-amd64 using Postgresql 13.14, all on Hostinger KVM1 VPS.

Not using iRedAdmin-Pro.

In other words, mm.example.com and mail.example.com look alike.

Screenshot attached:

Couldn't solve with this info: docs.iredmail.org/file.locations.html#nginx I looked at Roundcubemail config files, so far, as well as uWSGI docs.

Interestingly, curl ftp(snip)mm.example(dot)com yields:           (with ftp in place of 'eitch tee tee pee')
-bash: curl ftp(snip)mm.example(dot)com:                               (and 'S' in place of 's' for emphasis)
301 Moved Permanently
301 Moved Permanently
nginx

and curl ftpS(snip)mm.example(dot)com yields: (arrows deleted, parentheses instead)
‘(html)(head)(meta HTTP-EQUIV=“REFRESH” content=“0; url=/mail/”)(/head)(/html)’

but curl ftp://#.#.#.#:8065 yields html appearing to be the correct Mattermost login page,
as does
curl ftp(snip)mm.example(dot)com:8065 and
curl ftpS://#.#.#.#:8065

yet curl ftpS(snip)mm.example(dot)com:8065 yields:
curl: (35) error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2024-03-07 05-32-52.png 251.02 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail's login takes over other subdomain's webpage

I've gotten a lot of help from Zhang Huangbin on config files - now iRedMail's emailing works and Mattermost's login page too. I'm facing different, perhaps Mattermost-only problems now. Thanks to Zhang Huangbin for the great help. Maybe I should mark this as solved.