Topic: Is it possible to change the webhosting config after installation?

I'm new to iRedMail, learning and testing on VPS using Ubuntu 22.04 & Alma9, and wanted to experiment a bit working with/without a web server / Nginx / Apache etc as well as tweaking different configurations after the original installation.

It doesn't seem possible to re-run the installation wizard after the initial install.
Is there a way to do so that I'm not aware of or is the best way to update after an initial install to completely erase the VPS and re-install iRedMail from scratch?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Is it possible to change the webhosting config after installation?

I'm not sure what you want, but since VPS is very easy to install and reinstall, why not just give it a try and start from scratch if you ruined it?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I'm not sure what you want, but since VPS is very easy to install and reinstall, why not just give it a try and start from scratch if you ruined it?

Been doing that repeatedly and was looking for a way to revise entries made during installation (with/without webmail, with/without apache, etc) without having to start from scratch

Hello, I'm also new to iRedMail. There are many things I still don't know how to use, so if possible, I would appreciate to have a document to read the things you need to know about this application for beginners. Looking forward to receiving feedback. Thanks in advance!