Topic: Change of Host

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Downloadable
Ubuntu 22.04
Mysql
Nginx
Not pro yet, but soon

I have a running miredmail server  and it has a perhaps small but issue
When I installed it I used the domain that I wanted to use . Now when I test mails I see I dont get full pointe because spamassasin mean I have a suspicious tld. (pro). So I thought I change hostname and use a tld with better reputation, in this case .se. I have changed everywhere according to the manual and even rebooted the server but when I test again spamassasin still give minus for the suspicious .pro tld. Is there something I do wrong?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Change of Host

Where does ".pro" appear? Email header? please paste here.

3 (edited by anders.yuran 2024-06-28 16:03:25)

This is a short version
The first one ends up in spam, the second one not. Can this be because I use 1 DKIM for all domains like shown in the manual
The second one is the original mail domain

från:    postmaster@mxmail.se
till:    anders.yuran@gmail.com
datum:    28 juni 2024 10:36
ämne:    email domain test
skickat från:    mxmail.se
signerat av:    mxmail.pro
säkerhet:     Standardkryptering (TLS) Läs mer

från:    Anders Yuran <anders@mxmail.pro>
till:    anders.yuran@gmail.com
datum:    28 juni 2024 10:58
ämne:    Test
skickat från:    mxmail.pro
signerat av:    mxmail.pro
säkerhet:     Standardkryptering (TLS) Läs mer

part of header
Authentication-Results: mail.mxmail.se (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=mxmail.pro

Yes it's caused by the domain name of DKIM key. Please re-create DKIM key and replace the ".pro" one.

I changed the setup from catch all to now have one dkim key for each of the 4 domains. And it directly changed behaviour. I was convenient to only have one dkim for all the domains but it cost  in confidence. Now even gmail let the mails thru without placing them in spam