Topic: Custom dnsbl spamassassin test

Topic: Custom dnsbl spamassassin test
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx 1.14.0
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have been trying for a few days to add to the tests that spamassassin does (which scores individually, and if the total score exceeds a certain value, then it is labeled as SPAM) that checks if the originating IP of the email appears in certain new blacklists, but I think that spamassassin It does not run those tests that I add.
The option of adding them to the postfix does not work for us because there it is 'yes or no', and what we want is to 'add points' in the spamassassin, and thus if it comes out positive in several tests, we will know for sure that it is spam.
Is there a possibility that spamassassin can do these tests (dnsbl) by adding servers by hand?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Custom dnsbl spamassassin test

FYI https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us/art … amAssassin