1 (edited by nwohiobb 2011-08-01 11:29:58)

Topic: Cant delete any messages in mail box

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: latest version of iredmail
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting. No logs
====

I am getting this error: Server Error: UID COPY: Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)  and I cant delete any messages so how do I get this fix?

I also want to change this Mail Delivery Subsystem [root@mail.xxxxxx.com]  just to postmaster@mydomain.com

I also seen that roundcube haves a option to allow users to change there password I do not like that option how do I remove or opt out of that rule?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cant delete any messages in mail box

Pressing 'Shift+Delete' in Roundcube will delete mails directly. Try it. smile

3 (edited by nwohiobb 2011-08-01 22:38:59)

That worked but you didnt answer my other 2 questions but will ask again:

I also want to change this Mail Delivery Subsystem [root@mail.xxxxxx.com]  just to postmaster@mydomain.com

I also seen that roundcube haves a option to allow users to change there password I do not like that option how do I remove or opt out of that rule?

Also I would need to know where to place this information inside of mysql for my custom forwarding script:

CREATE TABLE forwardings (
source varchar(80) NOT NULL,
destination TEXT NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (source) )
TYPE=MyISAM;

nwohiobb wrote:

Sorry, what does "Mail Delivery Subsystem" mean?

nwohiobb wrote:

You can disable plugin "password" in Roundcube config file: config/main.inc.php.

nwohiobb wrote:

Also I would need to know where to place this information inside of mysql for my custom forwarding script

Mail forwarding is stored in table "vmail.alias" if you use MySQL backend to store mail accounts.
For OpenLDAP backend, it's stored in attribute "mailForwardingAddress" of each user object.

5 (edited by nwohiobb 2011-08-02 09:58:43)

Ok if you are the person who help make the this software and dont know what the Mail Delivery Subsystem is then why are you doing this?  Pretty much its a system saying that auto message cant be delivered to the correct user.

Can you please tell me how I disable that plugin for the password?

Also I dont understand the alias under vmail can you tell me how this would be setup:

would source be: address
destination be: goto

?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
nwohiobb wrote:

Sorry, what does "Mail Delivery Subsystem" mean?

nwohiobb wrote:

You can disable plugin "password" in Roundcube config file: config/main.inc.php.

nwohiobb wrote:

Also I would need to know where to place this information inside of mysql for my custom forwarding script

Mail forwarding is stored in table "vmail.alias" if you use MySQL backend to store mail accounts.
For OpenLDAP backend, it's stored in attribute "mailForwardingAddress" of each user object.

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

nwohiobb wrote:

Ok if you are the person who help make the this software and dont know what the Mail Delivery Subsystem is then why are you doing this?  Pretty much its a system saying that auto message cant be delivered to the correct user.

Sorry, i'm the only one who coding for iRedMail.

nwohiobb wrote:

Also I dont understand the alias under vmail can you tell me how this would be setup:

would source be: address
destination be: goto

Yes.

nwohiobb wrote:

Hey dude, be polished... you can't come and say something like that.

There's a lot of factor involved here, people may not understand your question, not everybody has english as a native language.

We are here to help, not to be insulted.