1 (edited by vlasnx 2011-08-18 04:08:34)

Topic: iRedMail-Pro 1.6.2 LDAP ::: issues after upgrade from 1.3.0

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: LDAP 1.6.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 5.0.8

- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

Just upgraded iRedMail Pro LDAP from 1.3.0 to 1.6.2. So far couple of questions and issues:
1. There is actually nothing being shown in the "Top" sections (Top 10 Senders/Receivers). Where is the information about that should be taken from?

2. In the config file there is no longer option
mailbox_type =
hashed_maildir =
Previously there was:
mailbox_type = maildir
hashed_maildir = True

Does new iRedMail pro uses maildir by default?

3. In the statistics section for the last 24 hours there is zeros, however I sent couple of messages to the accounts. Is it ok that there is zeros?

4. Currently I'm getting 500 Error while trying to click on Black/White lists (in the System menu). How can try to find out whats the issue? I enabled debug mode, reloaded page, but still no log trace, just "Internal Server Error".

5. There are no emails in Sent/Recieved Emails sections. I'am a bit confused, because I sent some emails to the accounts. Is that probably iRedMail doesn't read maildirs?

Upgrade was done following this manual:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … .3.0-1.4.0

I don't have much experience with iRedMail system. Any of your help regarding the issues will be appreciated.

Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail-Pro 1.6.2 LDAP ::: issues after upgrade from 1.3.0

vlasnx wrote:

1. There is actually nothing being shown in the "Top" sections (Top 10 Senders/Receivers). Where is the information about that should be taken from?

It requires Amavisd integration, it's already documented in upgrade tutorial (1.3.0 -> 1.4.0)
http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … ntegration

vlasnx wrote:

2. In the config file there is no longer option
mailbox_type =
hashed_maildir =
Previously there was:
mailbox_type = maildir
hashed_maildir = True

Does new iRedMail pro uses maildir by default?

Yes. Mbox format is not supported in iRedMail-0.7.3.
You can find more advanced configs in "libs/settings.py", includes mailbox format.

vlasnx wrote:

3. In the statistics section for the last 24 hours there is zeros, however I sent couple of messages to the accounts. Is it ok that there is zeros?

It's incorrect.
As mentioned in question 1), it requires Amavisd integration too.

vlasnx wrote:

4. Currently I'm getting 500 Error while trying to click on Black/White lists (in the System menu). How can try to find out whats the issue? I enabled debug mode, reloaded page, but still no log trace, just "Internal Server Error".

- Do you have Policyd integration in iRedAdmin config file "settings.ini"?
- What's the error log in Apache error log?

vlasnx wrote:

5. There are no emails in Sent/Recieved Emails sections. I'am a bit confused, because I sent some emails to the accounts. Is that probably iRedMail doesn't read maildirs?

As mentioned in 1), it requires Amavisd integration.
Amavisd will log basic information of incoming/outgoing mails into MySQL, then iRedAdmin-Pro reads log from MySQL, not maildirs.