Topic: Buying iRedAdmin Pro (OpenLDAP Backend) without a credit card

Hi Zhang,

In case I want to provide the full featured iRedAdmin (OpenLDAP) to one of my clients, how would one be able to buy the license if one does not have a credit card? Also, it seems that Paypal is only for US banks, is there another way to do this?

Thanks,

Jan

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Buying iRedAdmin Pro (OpenLDAP Backend) without a credit card

jan wrote:

In case I want to provide the full featured iRedAdmin (OpenLDAP) to one of my clients, how would one be able to buy the license if one does not have a credit card? Also, it seems that Paypal is only for US banks, is there another way to do this?

You can also purchase it via wire transfer.

Personally, PayPal is the best for us. Bank will take about USD $40 for each international transfer. So if you have to purchase it via wire transfer, you have to pay USD $339 ($299+$40) for one-year license or USD $639 ($599+$40) for lifetime license via wire transfer.

Mail me to get our bank account if you choose to purchase via wire transfer.

Another way is, ask your friend to purchase it via PayPal, and mail me to update order contact after purchased.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
jan wrote:

You can also purchase it via wire transfer.

Personally, PayPal is the best for us. Bank will take about USD $40 for each international transfer. So if you have to purchase it via wire transfer, you have to pay USD $339 ($299+$40) for one-year license or USD $639 ($599+$40) for lifetime license via wire transfer.

Mail me to get our bank account if you choose to purchase via wire transfer.

Another way is, ask your friend to purchase it via PayPal, and mail me to update order contact after purchased.

I think I have found a way to overcome this, anyways I have a follow up question, assume I have purchased one year support, and in the middle of the year for some reason or another the machine where iRedAdmin Pro is installed broke down, what's happens now, would the license still allow me to install on a new machine?

jan wrote:

would the license still allow me to install on a new machine?

Sure.