Topic: Limiting outgoing mail for all mailbox up to 10k per day

Hi Zhang,

We would like to limit email sending capability of all email addresses for all domains up to 10k mails per day. I know we can setup the limit from the throttling menu of iredmail pro for each individual domain. But I want to impose this 10k limit per day for ALL email addresses. As we have 500+ domains, I don't want to waste time by setting up this for each domain.

Please advice.

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Limiting outgoing mail for all mailbox up to 10k per day

Why not set this limitation in Policyd global config file (e.g. /etc/policyd.conf)?

Thanks for the response Zhang.

There's two policyd conf file in /etc directory, policyd.conf & policyd_sender_throttle.conf. In policyd.com file's bind port is 10031, which is working as "smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031" using this. And policyd_sender_throttle.conf file's bind port is 10032, which is NOT working for "smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions = check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10032". Policyd not listening on port 100032.

Did you try this tutorial? http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … Throttling

Thanks a lot Zhang! Got it working easily with the tutorial link that you've provided.