Topic: backupmx bug?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 10.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hello, after install iredmail as primary mx, switch server to secondary by inserting in mysql  backupmx=1
all mails to my domains return with code 5.1.1 unknown user
i check all settings and find problem -  in transport_maps_domain.cf
query SELECT transport FROM domain WHERE domain='%s' AND active=1
for my domains return transport=dovecot,
and dovecot in /etc/dovecot/dovecot-mysql.conf
query user_query = SELECT CONCAT(mailbox.storagebasedirectory, '/', mailbox.storagenode, '/', mailbox.maildir) AS home, CONCAT('*:bytes=', mailbox.quota*1048576) AS quota_rule FROM mailbox,domain WHERE mailbox.username='%u' AND mailbox.domain='%d' AND mailbox.enable%Ls%Lc=1 AND mailbox.domain=domain.domain AND domain.backupmx=0 AND domain.active=1 AND mailbox.active=1
return nothing and send mail with 5.5.1 code
I change query in transport_maps_domain.cf
SELECT transport FROM domain WHERE domain='%s' AND active=1 AND backupmx=0
and mails sended to primary MX server
What this - iRedMail bug or my mistake ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: backupmx bug?

- Postfix will perform lookup of "relay_domains" before transport.
- Please upgrade iRedMail-0.7.4 to the latest 0.8.3 first.

Re: backupmx bug?

this is in my config
proxy_read_maps = $canonical_maps $lmtp_generic_maps $local_recipient_maps $mydestination $mynetworks $recipient_bcc_maps $recipient_canonical_maps $relay_domains $relay_recipient_maps $relocated_maps $sender_bcc_maps $sender_canonical_maps $smtp_generic_maps $smtpd_sender_login_maps $transport_maps $virtual_alias_domains $virtual_alias_maps $virtual_mailbox_domains $virtual_mailbox_maps $smtpd_sender_restrictions

transport after relay, but i have this problem
in 0.8.3 fixed this?