Topic: I want quote a maillist to another maillist , what should i do ?

hi,zhang

I have q question, when I create a maillist:  gz-sales@xxx.com, it contains sales1-sales10@xxx.com , total 10 account.
     and I create another mail list:   gz-presales-tech@xxx.com , it contains tech01-tech05@xxx.com, total 5 account.

but I want to add the two maillist : gz-presales-tech@xxx.com  and gz-sales@xxx.com to all-sales@xxx.com, what should I do?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: I want quote a maillist to another maillist , what should i do ?

It doesn't support 'quote' members of other mail lists, you have to re-assign these members to new mail list (all-sales@).

But it should be a good idea to provide an option to let admin can include members of other mail lists while creating new mail list, i will give it a try.

Thanks for your feedback. smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It doesn't support 'quote' members of other mail lists, you have to re-assign these members to new mail list (all-sales@).

But it should be a good idea to provide an option to let admin can include members of other mail lists while creating new mail list, i will give it a try.

Thanks for your feedback. smile

Hey Zhang,

what's about your idea of including members of other mail lists in another list? Is that in work? This would be a very nice feature, because now I've to add the same member to many lists sad

Greetz,
Norman

Sorry, not achieved yet. Will mail you when i achieved it. Thanks for your reminder. smile