Topic: Greylisting not working for alias domain

I just added an alias domain as an alias to my main domain.

If I send mail to user@aliasdomain, no greylisting happens -- nothing at all w.r.t. greylisting in the log file. Mail is still delivered (which is a good way to fail) to the user@targetdomain

If I send mail to user@realdomain, greylisting happens.

I'm wondering if iRedAdmin Pro didn't configure something correctly for greylisting with the new alias domain. I connected directly to the cluebringer web interface and don't see anything for the alias domain in there.

thanks.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL6/64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Greylisting not working for alias domain

Sorry about this trouble.
This is a known issue, and it was fixed in the latest development version of iRedAdmin-Pro days ago. Will be available in next release.

With the upcoming release, you should remove your alias domain first, then re-add it. so that iRedAdmin-Pro can add missing data/metadata for alias domain.

Re: Greylisting not working for alias domain

Ok. I can certainly add stuff manually through the cluebringer web interface for now.

Anything I need to add other than the domain to the %intermal_domains group? Looks like, also, %internal_ips is defaulted to 10.0.0.0/8 .