Topic: Setting aliases

Good afternoon. How can I set up an aliases standard tools for postfix iredmail without using mailman

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Setting aliases

Mail alias account is supported in iRedMail by default.

3 (edited by dsh 2013-09-12 19:49:37)

And how to set them up? I tried to prescribe the alias, in the /etc/postfix/aliase test: user1@mydomen.su.
Then executes the command: postalias /etc/postfix/aliase and  /etc/init.d/postfix reload
when sending error is presented on test@mydomen.su - Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table.

That is, the user receives a mail if user1@mydomen.su send an email to - test@mydomen.su. I use LDAP to connect to the AD

Did you follow our integration tutorial here? http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … y.iRedMail
You can use mail group as mail alias.

Through the mail group in AD it works, but is there a solution through the implementation of the postfix not to create a distribution group in AD

Sure, use Postfix parameter "virtual_alias_maps" for this.
Just curious, why not use group in AD directly? It's easier to manage.

In cases with AD will be more of the same names in your address book (user name and mailing). At the moment, screwed to the mailman iredmail, but faced with the problem that the non-opening admindb, for some reason switched to lokalhost, although the admin  goes without problems ...... .....