1 (edited by cts.cobra 2013-12-02 21:03:57)

Topic: Sort users by quota

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I changed in iredadmin/libs/settings.py
PAGE_SIZE_LIMIT = 300
and that works excellent but when i list users by quota they arrange by some wird rules. details in attachment.

Post's attachments

quota_sort.xls 72 kb, 5 downloads since 2013-12-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sort users by quota

*) It doesn't sort by quote bytes, but percentage. It's not working well since our JavaScript plugin doesn't support this.
*) If you need to upload some info, please choose plain text instead of screenshot images, especially not Microsoft Office documents. Not everything can read Office document.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) It doesn't sort by quote bytes, but percentage. It's not working well since our JavaScript plugin doesn't support this.
*) If you need to upload some info, please choose plain text instead of screenshot images, especially not Microsoft Office documents. Not everything can read Office document.

Well it didnt sort by percentage because if you scroll down you will see much bigger percentages than lower and again bigger.

I see, it's sorted by the first digital number (9>8>7>...>2>19>18>...>10>1>0). Our JavaScript plugin doesn't support this, and still no plan to implement it. Sorry about this.