Topic: Block my outbound SPAM

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I've setup my Iredmail-pro server from 20 days and my IP was blocked in several worldwide blacklist.
I've around 600 users and over 200 domains.
I think that some of my users have some virus on their pcs that using the smtp configured in their system mail programs to make a lot of smap.
I'm trying to force the spam-check also to outbound messages to ensure that the server's ip will never block again.

I've changed in amavis.d this settings but in messages header I never see the X-Spam-* section.

$policy_bank{'MYUSERS'} = {
    bypass_spam_checks_maps => [0],
    bypass_virus_checks_maps => [0],
   }

Who can help me to find the right solution?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Block my outbound SPAM

About X-Spam-* header, you're doing it wrong. Please refer to this post: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/post845.html#p845 ($sa_tag_level_deflt)

I see only this in the sent mails:

X-Amavis-Modified: Mail body modified (using disclaimer) - mail.vo***et.it
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at mail.vo***et.it

But nothing about spamassassin. I didn't really need to have them, but I want to be sure that also outgoing mail pass through spamassassin

Could you please show us what you changed in Amavisd config file? Did you change value of parameter "$sa_tag_level_deflt"?