1 (edited by keithone 2014-06-13 04:32:00)

Topic: ssl certs

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend   MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: denian 7.5

====

ok, i am not new to this but, after looking every place that i can think of i cannot find a coherent directions to add a paid ssl cert, every time i think i have it figured out i find that there is more to it. for now can you plint me to a link that would give me this information or include directions here, and for future use i would think i am not the only one that would like to use a paid cert and not a self generated one, whay could that not be inserted during installation? thanks in advance
ps a self signed certificate is like the government saying trust us we are the government!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: ssl certs

*) It's better to check tutorial provided by your SSL certificate provider, your provider will give you a detailed tutorial to use SSL certificate in several components.

*) You can search "ssl certificate" in this forum, or search in google ("ssl certificate site:www.iredmail.org/forum/"). For example:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic4600 … sltls.html