Topic: Sorry for the million post

I do try to search for the information myself but I cant find an information relating to the iRedMail-Pro. I am following the guide you suggest in the FAQ http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-mail- … n-lenny-p2

I am up to point 10.2 Add LDAP Attributes And Values For New Users

How would I alter this to work for ired admin pro when I create a user? I have look in the tools directory it contains only:
dump_disclaimer.py

You can use the iredmail tools to quickly create a new user including the PureFTP attributes and values.

cd iRedMail-0.5.1/tools
vi create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh

LDAP_SUFFIX="dc=example,dc=com" # <- Change the LDAP suffix
BINDPW='passwd'                 # <- The user cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com password
PUREFTPD_INTEGRATION='YES'      # <- Change form NO to YES,enable the pureftp inteegration

Run the script to create the users user1 and user2. By default, the default password is same as the user name.

bash create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh example.com user1 user2

adding new entry "ou=Users,domainName=example.com,o=domains,dc=example,dc=com"
ldapadd: Already exists (68)

adding new entry "ou=Groups,domainName=example.com,o=domains,dc=example,dc=com"

adding new entry "ou=Aliases,domainName=example.com,o=domains,dc=example,dc=com"

adding new entry "mail=user1@example.com,ou=Users,domainName=example.com,o=domains,dc=example,dc=com"

adding new entry "mail=user2@example.com,ou=Users,domainName=example.com,o=domains,dc=example,dc=com" 

No rush with this its not urgent its just something I would like to have set up. Thanks Ben

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sorry for the million post

iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't support to manage ProFTPd related LDAP settings yet.

Re: Sorry for the million post

No problem. I have set up it up with Mysql instead following this guide:
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-hosti … bian-lenny

Thanks Ben