Topic: Attribute Not Allowed

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am implementing iredmail/iredAdmin with OpenLDAP and horde webmail. I have integrated horde schemas with OpenLDAP schema to allow freebusy url and turba contacts. I am facing problem with the error below:

1. entry failed schema check: attribute 'turbaType' not allowed
2. entry failed schema check: attribute 'freeBusyUrl' not allowed

Any workaround will be appreciated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Attribute Not Allowed

Looks like you're adding LDAP object with Horde. You should add required objectClass for this new object. For example, default mail user account must use below objectClasses:

objectClass: inetOrgPerson                                                      
objectClass: shadowAccount                                                      
objectClass: amavisAccount
objectClass: mailUser

Each objectClass has required and optional attributes, if you're adding a attribute not listed as required or optional of these objectClasses, you will get error like the one in your first post.

Yes I agree. How can I add the object class that are required by horde (turbaContact and calEntry) so that they can be added automatically to existing users and new users in my LDAP server? like you have mentioned above?

Add to new created users id done. But the script for updating existing users not yet. I am not good in python.