Topic: Throttling doesn't seem to be working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
I don't think I have throttling set up right, and maybe I don't understand how it works.  This is a new install of iRedMail 0.8.7 with iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2 (which has Cluebringer).

What I want to do is:
-limit outgoing messages from my authenticated users to 200 per hour
-limit incoming messages from anyone to 100 per minute

In the "Throttling" tab in iRedAdmin-Pro, I enabled throttling for both incoming and outgoing message, applied these settings with a cumulative size of 100000000 (because I assume I can't leave that blank) and saved the changes.  What should be happening now?  I don't see any references to quotas in the maillog, and no records are being created in the cluebringer.quotas_tracking table.  Is there something else I need to do to enable this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Throttling doesn't seem to be working

Please execute script 'tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py' shipped within iRedAdmin-Pro, then try again.

Running the script gave me this:

> /var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 21: import: command not found
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 22: import: command not found
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 23: import: command not found
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 25: os.environ[LC_ALL]: command not found
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 27: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2/tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py: line 27: `rootdir = os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__)) + '/../''

Wait... I ran the script a little differently and it seemed to complete correctly.  Now to see if it accomplished what it was supposed to.

Throttling is working perfectly now.  My quarantine has dropped from close to 300 messages a day to less than 20. 

Final question: do I need to run /tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py every time I add a new domain?

answerman wrote:

Final question: do I need to run /tools/sync_cluebringer_internal_domains.py every time I add a new domain?

No. The latest iRedAdmin-Pro will sync it automatically when you add a new domain.