Topic: Roundcube Self Registration

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

It is a fresh iredmail and we have installed self registration plugin on roundcube.

On our roundcube, the new account mail directory has specific pattern
sepid.co/p/o/s/postmaster-2014.11.21.00.22.16/

Any new account created by REGISTER plugin has a simple directory naming
sepid.co/newuser/

Indeed, a new user created by register plugin cannot login to the account.
I have found it on phpmyadmin, under email -> mailbox

Everything is working on our old server with the same files and configurations. We did not find any answer with myroundcube team. Do you have any idea how can I fix this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube Self Registration

You must show us what SQL commands this plugin executed, so that we can know what it missed.

3 (edited by myroundcube 2014-12-07 01:00:37)

Hi sepid,

We were able to duplicate what you just experienced with the latest iRedMail 0.8.7. In our case, we are able to login and send and receive messages though. Registered users are created under /Maildir/username in iRedMail 0.8.7.

The strange thing is that users are created and they can login, send and receive emails just fine. This seems to be a permission discrepancy between OS.

We will release an update in Plugin Manager Center soon. Thanks.

4 (edited by myroundcube 2014-12-07 01:02:29)

Hi sepid,

We have released an update to address accounts creation prefix and suffix. Please update from Plugin Manager Center and make sure to include the additional plugin configuration either by copying and pasting it or by reloading the plugin configuration.

If you are using the database configuration plugin (db_config), the new values should be loaded as soon as you edit 'register' plugin configuration... don't forget to save it!

Thanks @myroundcube for the help in this forum. smile

Thank you ZhangHuangbin. iRedMail is the best solution anyone can find out on the net when it comes to installation simplicity, usability and performance for single server deployments. iRedAdmin Pro is the perfect companion and now it is going to get even better with a Nginx version coming down the pipe. Does your Dev Team have enough time to sleep? smile

Well, i slept well everyday. And myroundcube is a great project too, no doubt.

Thank you both for your hard work and helps. Let me test it. I will inform you about the final status.