Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.1.2 Download link not working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 2.1.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am unable to open up the linke provided in the email while I click on this it gives me the following error:

"403 Permission Denied

You do not have permission for this request /iRedAdmin-Pro/LDAP/2.1.2/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/"

Please help me out to fix this

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.1.2 Download link not working

Dear customer,

We released v2.2.0 days ago, I will sent you download link immediately, let me know if you didn't receive it.

Please send me the udpated link on (atif@nexus.pk)

Thanks,

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Dear customer,

We released v2.2.0 days ago, I will sent you download link immediately, let me know if you didn't receive it.

I'm sorry I cannot find your email in our license database, could you please mail me your PayPal account used to purchase license? Or forward old email we sent to you which contains download link.

We have purchased the license from (amahmud@xxx) and email has been sent to your separately including download link.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I'm sorry I cannot find your email in our license database, could you please mail me your PayPal account used to purchase license? Or forward old email we sent to you which contains download link.

Sent an email with download link to your email address, please let me know if you didn't receive it.