Topic: No access to cluebringer, awstats

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu x64 14.04 (LTS)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have iredmail running on its own server with no other apache2 vhosts etc.
All settings left at default.
I can't access /cluebringer or /awstatus using the postmaster account and password (or any other account and password i have set up).
postmaster is the domain admin.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No access to cluebringer, awstats

The Apache module doesn't support S/SHA512, you'll have to reset the password of your admin user to use MD5. The roundcube password changing plugin by default sets them in MD5 so you should be able to use that.

Didn't help.
I changed the password through roundcube, but it still stays as {SSHA512} in vmail/mailbox.

There's probably a better way to get an MD5 hash but the only way I can think of right now is the command:

doveadm pw -sMD5

It'll ask you for your password twice after which just copy the output into the corresponding user's MySQL Mailbox entry. Sorry about this issue, one of the many reasons iRedMail is dropping Apache support, while it'll still work with it, it won't get support, and NGinX will be encouraged.

Let me know if the above works for you

You don't have to be sorry iRedMail is a great product.

Doesn't work still, even after reboot. I can log onto iRedAdmin with the new (Md5) password, but cluebringer still will not let me in.

Are you using a Global Admin for this? Looking at the cluebringer.conf file it only allows Global Admins to log into the interface

Yep, the default postmaster account.

Have you seen this?
www.iredmail.org/forum/topic7094-iredmail-support-cannot-authenticate-to-cluebringer-or-awstats.html
there's a few things in there you could try

I'll run through this later today, thanks!

Reinstalled iredmail using ldap - no more problems accessing cluebringer / awstats.

Good