Topic: unable to receive emails after creating mbx using Openldap.py script

Hello Team,

I am testing the script Create_mail_user_OpenLdap.py using the below command.
python Create_mail_user_Openldap.py createmailbox.csv
This command generated createmailbox.csv.ldif file.
Used phpldapadmin to import the ldif file.
I am able to see all users in iRedAdmin and I am able to logon to the mailboxes.
I am able to send emails from this mailbox to external mailboxes. however, I am unable to receive any emails. Also, I cant see the mails in the sent items.
Users created using iRedAdmin works fine. Users created using Openldap.py script shows this behaviour. Am I missing some configuration on the openldap.py script or somewhere else?
Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: unable to receive emails after creating mbx using Openldap.py script

Try to export two users via phpldapadmin, one was created by script, another one was created by iRedAdmin. try to compare them

I cant see any difference after exporting the two users.
I believe, the script itself suppose to run the ldif file, but I dont get any prompt to run the ldif file while running the script.
I get the message <INFO> User data are stored in /etc/iRedMail-0.5.1/tools/mailboxes.csv.ldif, you can verify it before import it.
After this, "Prompt to import user data." section of the script is not getting executed. I dont get the prompt "Would you like to import them now?"

I am pasting few lines under "# Prompt to import user data." section. Please let me know if something is wrong here. Sorry, I am poor in scripting.

#Prompt to import user data.
'''
Would you like to import them now?""" % (ldif_file)
answer = raw_input('[Y|n] ').lower().strip()
if answer == '' or answer == 'y':
        #Import data.
        conn = ldap.initialize(LDAP_URI)
        conn.set_option(ldap.OPT_PROTOCO_VERSION, 3)
        conn.bind_s(BINDDN, BINDPW)
        conn.unbind()
else:
      pass
'''

Sorted it out.
Mailbox size was set to 20bytes instead of 20MB.
Apologies for posting this because of a stupid mistake.
iRedMail Rocks smile