Topic: Greylist not working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 2.2.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: UBUNTU 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have setup iRedapd (1.50)  successfully, this covers Black/White listing etc. What about the Greylisting? If I go to Greylisting Settings I am able to select "Apply greylisting to all incoming emails" and save the changes with the following response "Greylisting settings have been updated." but when you select the Greylisting setting, "Apply greylisting to all incoming emails" is not selected." is not selected. I noticed that in the Domain and user Greylisting is enables. But from the mail log grey listing is not working.

I know I have left out a configuration somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Questions? What is the difference between iRedapd and Cluebringer, and in which situation would you use either one of them and which is preferred?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Greylist not working

Cluebringer currently provides Greylisting
Eventually iRedAPD will have a Greylisting module
Cluebringer is a generic postfix filter, while iRedAPD is one of our own. Since Cluebringer is unavailable in some distributions; we are trying to remove it

At the beginning, iRedAPD just provides some additional features which are not available in Policyd/Cluebringer.
Nowadays, Policyd-1.8 was retired and not under maintenance, Cluebringer is not sponsored by others and not available in Debian 8, Ubuntu 15.04, so we will eventually retire Cluebringer in iRedMail future release, and replace it by iRedAPD.

Thank you for both your replies...
When do you plan to release a version of iRedapd that will support grey listing?

Sorry, I cannot tell you "when", but i will announce when it had been released in this forum.

He means that he is unable to predict when it will be ready - but once it is ready it'll be promoted on the forum and mailing list.