==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
=======
Aug  6 08:58:40 webmail2 postfix/smtpd[27561]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-pa0-f53.google.com[209.85.220.53]: 454 4.7.1 <username@company.com.test-google-a.com>: Relay access denied; from=<Bounce.4A797A.E29E1A7.username=company.com@dedicated29.large.bmsend.com> to=<username@company.com.test-google-a.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-pa0-f53.google.com>
========

I keep receiving the same bounce message, even other sender received the error message.

What I am trying to accomplish is making our iREDMAIL server work with our Google Apps mail.

I already fix the Google Apps side, having the proper configuration to access my iREDMAIL server as relay. I can now properly send and received messages. I can even send duplicate message to existing Google Apps users to the user in IREDMAIL. Also sending to IREDMAIL accounts that is not an existing user in Google App.

I got these messages when I try to make IREDMAIL server send message to Google Apps users, that's why I tried to use google alias.

Now that I already fixed that, I can see log related to that "company.com.test-google-a.com" which should be not be appearing anymore coz I redirect  message from IREDMAIL to Google Apps users using a one configured.

How can I get rid of these log errors/warning?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: NOQUEUE: Relay access denied;

I do not know the how to fix the issue but what I will say is that :  if ain't broke, don't fix it. smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti … fix_it..22

Otherwise, wait for some expert to answer your question.

Re: NOQUEUE: Relay access denied;

According to your another forum post, do you host the mail domain "@company.com.test-google-a.com" on both iRedMail and Google Apps?