Topic: REJECT Policy rejection not logged in

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I upgraded iRedADP from 1.4.x to the last verion 1.6.0. Now I can see the following log:

2015-09-20 12:01:02 INFO [46.38.xx.xx] RCPT, dhv@trustet-user.org -> me@justme.org, REJECT Policy rejection not logged in

How can I make a exception for dhv@trustet-user.org

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: REJECT Policy rejection not logged in

*) The best and correct solution is configuring your mail client application to enable smtp authentication, then this issue is gone. Try this first, if you have some reason to not do this, try solution below.

*) Try adding below setting in /opt/iredapd/settings.py, then restart iRedAPD service.

ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS = ['dhv@trusted-user.org']

Search 'ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS' in libs/default_settings.py and plugins/reject_sender_login_mismatch.py will give you more technical details.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) The best and correct solution is configuring your mail client application to enable smtp authentication, then this issue is gone. Try this first, if you have some reason to not do this, try solution below.

*) Try adding below setting in /opt/iredapd/settings.py, then restart iRedAPD service.

ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS = ['dhv@trusted-user.org']

Search 'ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS' in libs/default_settings.py and plugins/reject_sender_login_mismatch.py will give you more technical details.

This do not exists
I see this should I assume it was changed recently:
# --------------
# Required by: plugins/reject_sender_login_mismatch.py
# Allowed senders or sender domains.
ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS = []
What is the syntax here, space separated, coma, tab??

# Strictly allow sender to send as one of user alias addresses. Default is True.
ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_STRICTLY = True

# Allow member of mail lists/alias account to send email as mail list/alias
# ('From: <email_of_mail_list>' in mail header). Default is False.
ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_LIST_MEMBER = False

Why can this be a configuration we can change easier via the dashboard?

sergiocesar wrote:

ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS = []
What is the syntax here, space separated, coma, tab??

Sorry, it's mentioned in plugin file (/opt/iredapd/plugins/reject_sender_login_mismatch.py), but not clearly explained in libs/default_settings.py. I will update libs/default_settings.py later.

sergiocesar wrote:

Why can this be a configuration we can change easier via the dashboard?

I will try to implement this in the future release.

With upcoming iRedMail release (0.9.3), we drop Cluebringer and replace it with iRedAPD, so you can expect more and deeper integration of iRedAPD + iRedAdmin-Pro in the future.

I appreciate if you can share your suggestions, ideas, feedback here, so that we can know what you're eagerly want, and we will plan to implement them with higher priority.