Topic: Install on older Linux releases??

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): LAST
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
====

Is there a way to install current version of iRedMail on older Ubuntu version (12.04)?
I have VPS server with THIS version. This one is already configured and running with web-site and other important business services. I afraid to update OS version for now  because  already had sad experience. But I'll plan to do it at the beginning of January 2016.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Install on older Linux releases??

The latest iRedMail-0.9.2 doesn't support Ubuntu 12.04, please try Ubuntu 14.04 instead.

I can't try Ubuntu 14.04 until 2016. Why I can't install it on 12.04? What a special features of 14.04 are required by iRedMail, that unsupported at 12.04?

Ubuntu 12.04 was released in 2012, and 14.04 was released in 2014 and it's the newest LTS edition. we don't want to support retired LTS edition.

Maybe you can try it another way: setup a new VPS with Ubuntu 14.04, install iRedMail, then migrate your web sites to this new VPS.