Topic: Activation IredAdmin Pro
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? not yet
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I'm new with the whole IredAdmin Pro and we want to install this on our production server, but before I want to install it on the production server I would like to test the installation on one of our test server(s) and see how it would react. Because we have a complete mirror of our production server.
Anyone knows how the activation/registration works of Admin Pro and if it is possible to install it on more servers to test it?
We currently have bought one license.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.