Topic: iRedMail receive mail and route/forward?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

For a specific application, I would like to receive mails for a couple of domains on the postfix server on my iRedMail server - and then have it forward mails for those domains to another internal SMTP server (final destination).
I assume, that some tweaking is required on the postfix config files - including parts with the transport_maps setting

If, for example, I would like my iRedMail server to receive mails for domain1.dk and domain2.se - and mails for those domains should be routed to another SMTP server on internal IP 192.168.10.44 - how should it then be configured ?

The reason for using this kind of routing is that only a single public IP address is available for inbound SMTP traffic.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail receive mail and route/forward?

*) If you have iRedAdmin-Pro: create these domains, go to domain profile page, click tab "Relay", use "smtp:[192.168.10.44]:25" as value of "Relay received email to" field, also toggle on "Relay without verifying local recipients" checkbox.

*) Without iRedAdmin-Pro: create these domains with iRedAdmin open source edition, then run SQL command line tools to update some settings:

1: update per-domain transport (sql column "domain.transport") to "smtp:[xxx]:25".
2: update backup mx status (sql column "domain.backupmx") to 1.

Hi, ZhangHuangbin

How can i relay email with multi recipients via webUI iredmail-pro?

If recipients is @gmail.com > email will relay to server with IP 10.0.0.1 and send with this IP

If recipients is @yahoo.com > email will relay to server with IP 10.0.0.2 and send with this IP

On UI, when configure like guide https://docs.iredmail.org/relayhost.html (UI), it's send all email from @domain to IP configued, how can it manage it ?

Thanks,

You may use your own Postfix transport map file for such customization.
FYI: http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html