Topic: iRedMail receive mail and route/forward?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
For a specific application, I would like to receive mails for a couple of domains on the postfix server on my iRedMail server - and then have it forward mails for those domains to another internal SMTP server (final destination).
I assume, that some tweaking is required on the postfix config files - including parts with the transport_maps setting
If, for example, I would like my iRedMail server to receive mails for domain1.dk and domain2.se - and mails for those domains should be routed to another SMTP server on internal IP 192.168.10.44 - how should it then be configured ?
The reason for using this kind of routing is that only a single public IP address is available for inbound SMTP traffic.