Topic: Programmatically mark emails as read?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I imported several hundred thousand emails from my Outlook POP3 account/.pst into my new IMAP account. Same email accounts, but it is now self-hosted.
My INBOX now shows several thousand unread emails. Is there a way to globally mark them all as read?