Topic: v0.9.8 upgrade / SOGo update v3.x > 4.x / service fails to start
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
following your update docs to upgrade sogod from v3.x > 4.x, and now service fails to start. according to journalctl:
kernel: sogod: segfault at 7ffec6050c78 ip 00007f1b69c139cf sp 00007ffec6050c60 error 6 in libgnustep-base.so.1.24.9[7f1b69881000+4dc000]
also, not sure if this matters, but when running sogo's mysql db update script, it states that it will ask for your password twice, but it only did so once. probably nothing but wanted to mention it.