Topic: Outlook-ActiveSync Not Connecting
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I keep getting this error (Server cannot be found) when trying to connect Outlook via EAS. This has only started when I migrated to version 0.9.8 - version 0.9.7 worked fine. Any ideas anyone? (I am using Outlook 2013)