Topic: How to setup local mail server to distribute mails from existing mail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu server 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I am working in Public sector office with 25-30 employees. The problem is that all can delete mails and sometimes we lose mails. I decide to install iRedMail to distribute the mails from our central mail account to the employees because I want to have the control. I installed the iRedMail but don't know exactly how to setup the mail server.