Topic: Upgraded to Pro and now get 404 not found
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-2.9.0
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
OK. I upgraded from 0.9.8 to iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-2.9.0. Now when I navigate to https://email.powersend.org/iredadmin/ I get 404 not found error. It used to work with the free version.
But I must say that I also created the website https://email.powersend.org on that server so we would have a valid landing page should anyone look. Don't know if that created a problem with the default navigation created by the iRedMail install.
The hostname of the server is email.powersend.org also.
Any ideas how to fix this?
I am not an Ubuntu expert by any means but I have worked with it for about 6 months now.
Help would be appreciated. Thanks