Topic: Outlook issue with iredmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): AD 2012R2
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngnix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installed iredmail with active directory 2012R2 as backend and it all works well. What I have noticed is when I delete a large amount of emails from the inbox from outlook and then empty the deleted item box, there is a massive lag for that to get replicated to the server. It actually does not delete all the emails from the server as when I log on sogo or roundcube, I can still see some of them in the inbox on the seb interface. If I do the same action from sogo or roundcude, those emails are gone and also from outlook.
My question is has anyone seen this behavour and if they manage to get outlook to sync better with Sogo assuming the issue is the sync with Sogo.
Outlook is version 2016.