Topic: Cannot receive email
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.9 MYSQL edition.
- Deployed with the downloadable installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Nope
So basically I setup the server with the installer and the logs don't show any issues. I created a new user and sending mail works fine. However receiving email fails. The /var/log/mail.log shows me the following error:
to=<postmaster@MYDOMAIN.COM>, relay=dovecot, delay=1478, delays=1478/0/0/0.04, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: lda(postmaster@MYDOMAIN.COM,)Error: Error reading configuration: Invalid settings: postmaster_address setting not given lda: Fatal: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. )
I tried searching the forums and the rest of the internet but I cannot find a working solution. Anyone with tips?