Topic: License certificate error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 7.5.1804
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to upgrade iRedAdmin Pro to the current version but I can not access the download link. When I enter the "License" likeness I get the message "Error while getting license info: <url error: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c: 579)>". I have tried some solutions from the forum, but without success. Does anyone have a solution?